Powder Coating is the deposition of an organic powder that is temperature flown and cured. It is applied to enhance corrosion protection and abrasion resistance, as well as to cosmetically color the surface of metal. We use and produce only the most durable organic powder coatings in the industry.
For our traditional powder coating processes, AMP&P proudly uses industry standard-bearing ingredients for high-quality, environmentally friendly interior and exterior finishes. Our powder coatings have been rigorously developed to meet the increasing demands for form and function in today’s marketplace, and are available in a vast array of colors and finishes suitable for any application.
Some coatings and properties include:
- Electrostatic dissipative powder coatings for the controlled dissipation of static buildup.
- FDA-compliant powder coatings for safe use as a food-contact surface for articles intended for use in producing, manufacturing, packing, packaging, treating, transporting or holding food.
- Custom colors by request.
- Specialty Finishes including silver, chrome, iron glimmer, pearlescent white, glitter, holographic, metallic and antique or vein powder coatings.
- Clear coat products in many varieties, including glossy, semi-gloss, matte and anti-graffiti.
AMP&P currently uses the following brands of coatings:
Rohm and Haas®